Saturday, December 6, 2008

This and That

I thought I would share a few more cards I made at my October stamping classes. All of the ones I'm sharing today were made in a class for the Fiskars Border and Corner punches. I love these punches. And if you haven't tried them, you need to try them, because they're just the kind of thing that you don't love until you try them.













So there are my cards from the Fiskars class. No special comments on them really, although the snowman's arms are what you punch out with the "Comin' Up Roses" punch. Always fun to make a couple of cards and use scraps from the others. All of the stamped images were pre-stamped by the instructor, so I don't know what company makes the stamps.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The snowman's arms made out of the rose punch look really cool! :)