Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy being a copy-cat

Well, I have finished my grandparents Christmas card (a little late I know, but I will be giving it to them in person). And really I'm just a big copy cat. The design of the card I copied from the Northwoods display, and I stole the technique from Chelsea of using Prisma Premier Colored Pencils and baby oil. But I'll give credit where credit is due (okay, maybe not to my grandparents), and I'm just happy with how it turned out. So thanks Chelsea!













Also, Chelsea, I love the Versafine! I can't believe I went so long not owning any! I'm really glad to know how great it is, because customers are usually drawn to the colorbox and all the colors. But I like Versafine a lot better now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! Your card turned out great! Look at that coloring! Love it. I bet your grandparents will love it too! :) Once I used Versafine, I haven't gone back to Colorbox unless it is for the cats eyes pads (I use those ones for inking the edges of paper). Glad you like it!
~Chelsea

Jessica said...

I'm thinking of you, Em. Hope everything is going okay with you.